On the first episode of Lawyered, we’ll chat with employment lawyer, Andrew Monkhouse. Topics include: the Jian Ghomeshi case, dishonesty in the workplace, and the RCMP’s right to collectively bargain.
Full Episode (32:28) DOWNLOAD
1. Jian Ghomeshi case and harassment in the workplace (9:46) DOWNLOAD
2. Dishonesty in the Workplace (12:41) DOWNLOAD
– Fernandes v. Peel Educational, 2014 ONSC 6506
– Ball v. MacMillan Bloedel Ltd. (1989) C.C.E.L. 99
3. RCMP Gain the Right to Collectively Bargain (10:26) DOWNLOAD
– Mounted Police Association of Ontario v. Canada 2015 SCC 1
– Delisle v. Canada (Deputy Attorney-General),  2 S.C.R. 989
About the Guest:
Andrew Monkhouse has worked tirelessly for clients in Civil Litigation specializing in Employment and Human Resources law. Prior to founding Monkhouse Law, Andrew worked for Canada’s largest labour and employment firm and for the government of Canada. He has proudly advised and represented employees, as well as employers.